Infrastructure masterplanning and engineering design for a 3,000-acre mixed-development township in Iskandar Puteri, Johor, Malaysia.
Scope of Services
- Provided sustainable infrastructure solution and design, as well as business case studies for unconventional green infrastructure solutions, including reclaimed (non-potable) water, grounwdwater supply, renewable energy sources, open access telecommunication infrastructure and green STP.
- Provided infrastructure master planning, coordination with local authorities and external agencies on the overall (master) infrastructure, including roads, drainage, stormwater management, power supply, water supply, telecommunications and sewerage infrastructure of the entire township.
- Category: Engineering Consultancy Services Infrastructure Materplanning Technical Advisory Consultant (TAC)
- Client: Iskandar Capital Sdn bhd (subsidiary of Iskandar Investment Berhad)
- Completed Date: July 2017 – Jun 2020