Top organization employ best practices to establish a long-range strategy to focus on infrastructure development and sustainability through the creation of a master plan, which serves a blueprint to envision and realise future projection of the involved region.
Our engineers provide advice on a range of engineering services to ensure factor such as water resources, sewerage treatment, renewable energy, flood risk and road are duly considered to facilitate the production of a resilient framework which can be used to form a basis of all detailed design.
(Infra Conceptual Masterplan, Local plan, urban design guideline, comprehensive development plan)
Kazan Smart City, Russia
- Awarded directly by the Government of the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
- Project was initiated by the President of Tatarstan
- SCE performed public engagement during design session to gain input for design basis
- Project won the FIABCI (Russia) Prix D’Excellence Award for best Masterplan Design in 2013
- Project won the Malaysian Institute of Planners (MIP) Design Excellence Award in 2014
Scope of Services
- Infrastructure master planning for development of 600-hectare green field in Kazan
- client: Tatarstan Development Corporation
- Year Of Complited: Sep 2012 – Dec 2013