Website Straits Consulting Engineers Sdn. Bhd.
- Prepare civil engineering design plans and specifications associated with housing development, master planning, infrastructure (roads, earthworks, drainage, water, sewer, etc.)
- Carry out detailed infrastructure design and analysis
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines to prepare civil design documents including earthwork design, road and drainage design, water supply system design and sewerage system design.
- Attend planning and progress meeting as necessary and provide periodic construction supervision
- To carry out site investigation and inspection and solve site problems
- To assist the engineering team(s) to complete work within scope, schedule and budget
- Liase with clients, authorities, other consultants, supplier, manufacturer and contractors on issue related to the design, construction and submission.
- Must have minimum 3 years’ experiences in Civil Engineering design
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of local codes, standards and submission requirements
- Must possess minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Able to work with minimum supervision and independent
- Must be registered with BEM/IEM
- Well versed with engineering software; AutoCAD, MITS2, Epanet, SlopeW, Plaxis, etc
- Understand the dynamic of working with a team and possess knowledge of client coordination and building relationships
- Responsible person with good communication skills
- Possess valid driving license and willing to travel