Planning, design and construction supervision of interchange improvement, ramp widening and upgrading works at AKLEH KM0.0 (Jalan Raja Abdullah and U-Turn Ramps), as well as the Jalan Sultan Ismail off-ramp and intersection.
Scope of Services
- Provided engineering design and supervision, including road alignment, widening, drainage, pavement design, utility services relocation, traffic signal improvement works, slope and retaining wall, road marking, furniture and signages.
- Coordination with local city council (DBKL) on traffic management plan, services relocation and interchange layout.
- Category: Engineering Consultancy Services
- Client: Turnpike Synergy Sdn Bhd (subsidiary of Prolintas)
- Completed Date: Nov 2016 – Oct 2017