Infrastructure masterplanning and engineering design for a 1,600-acre resort township in Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Scope of Services
- Provided sustainable infrastructure solution and design solutions, including reclaimed (non-potable) water, grounwdwater supply, renewable energy sources, open access telecommunication infrastructure and green STP.
- Provided infrastructure master planning, coordination with local authorities and external agencies on the overall (master) infrastructure, including roads, drainage, earthworks, stormwater management, power supply, water supply, telecommunications and sewerage infrastructure of the entire township.
- Category: Engineering Consultancy Services Infrastructure Materplanning Technical Advisory Consultant (TAC)
- Client: Putrajaya Properties Sdn Bhd (subsidiary of Putrajaya Holdings)
- Completed Date: Nov 2016 – Dec 2018