Preparation of Local Plan for the Malaysia Vision Valley (MVV) in Negeri Sembilan, covering three districts (Seremban, Nilai and Port Dickson) of over 150,000 hectares.
Scope of Services
- Analysis of existing infrastructure capacities (water supply, power supply, sewerage, road capacities, river management areas, natural gas supply and telecommunications) and readiness, gaps analysis and preparation of infrastructure improvement proposals.
- Preparation of infrastructure strategy and planning for integration into the Local Plan.
- Category: Engineering Consultancy Services Infrastructure Materplanning Technical Advisory Consultant (TAC)
- Client: Negeri Sembilan State Economic Planning Unit
- Completed Date: Sep 2017 - Apr 2018