Website Straits Consulting Engineers Sdn. Bhd.
Senior Structural Engineer
- Prepare civil/structural engineering design plans and specifications associated with landed residential / multi storey / high rise structures.
- Carry out detailed structural and foundation design and analysis
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines to prepare structural design.
- Attend planning and progress meeting as necessary and provide periodic construction supervision
- To carry out site investigation and inspection and solve site problems
- Lead, supervise and mentor engineering team(s) to complete work within scope, schedule and budget
- Liase with clients, authorities, other consultants, supplier, manufacturer and contractors on issue related to the design and submission.
- Must have minimum 10 years’ experiences in Structural design work
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of local codes, standards and submission requirements
- Must possess minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Able to work with minimum supervision and independent
- Professional Engineer (PE) certified by BEM/IEM is preferred or ability to apply PE in 6 months.
- Well versed with engineering software; AutoCAD, Staadpro, Esteem, Orion, etc
- Experience with REVIT is preferred
- Understand the dynamic of working with a team and possess knowledge of client coordination and building relationships
- Responsible person with good communication skills
- Possess valid driving license and willing to travel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com