Website Straits Consulting Engineers Sdn. Bhd.
- Prepare civil/structural engineering design plans and specifications associated with landed residential / multi storey / high rise structures.
- Carry out detailed structural and foundation design and analysis
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines to prepare structural design.
- Attend planning and progress meeting as necessary and provide periodic construction supervision
- Carry out site investigation and inspection and solve site problems
- Liase with clients, authorities, other consultants, supplier, manufacturer and contractors on issue related to the design and submission.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in structural design work
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of local codes, standards, and submission requirements
- Must possess minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Able to work with minimum supervision and independent
- Graduate Engineer certified by BEM/IEM is preferred
- Well versed with engineering software; AutoCAD, Staadpro, Esteem, Orion, etc
- Experience with REVIT is preferred
- Understand the dynamic of working with a team and possess knowledge of client coordination and building relationships
- Responsible person with good communication skills
- Willing to occasionally travel within Malaysia for meetings and site visits
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org